7/18/19, Thursday, 6:30pm
7/23/19, Tuesday, 6:30pm
575 Market St #600, San Francisco, CA 94105
Please mention at the lobby that you are going to the investment class on the 6th floor (PGBH/CFSI)
CLASS 1 (2 – 3hrs)
– Income, balance sheet, and cashflow
– Margins, growth, free cash flow, other KPIs
– Valuation multiples. Public and private comps. Growth vs value.
CLASS 2 (2 – 3hrs)
– Learn how to generate effective investment ideas.
– When to buy, when to sell
Examples and team presentation
– We will look at single stock case studies. Your team will present their investment idea.
Homework will be assigned after Class 1.
Jose graduated magna cum laude and honors from UCLA’s business economics program. Following UCLA he worked as investment banker for Merrill Lynch in the technology division for 1.3 years. His transactional experience includes Ebay’s acquisition of Skype valued at $4.1bn. After Merrill Lynch Jose worked at Symphony Asset Management, now a $20 billion dollar multi-strategy asset manager, for seven years. At Symphony he was the first junior analyst in his class to be promoted to senior analyst and was responsible for over $750mm dollars worth of investments at the time of his departure. He currently is the founder of moneymio.com and runs a fintech accelerator for JPMorgan Chase.