China America Innovation Network’s 8th Annual Innovation Summit is coming up on July 27, 2019 at Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley, California. The latest advances in 5G, Cybersecurity and privacy, commerce and Fintech, and Innovations in strategy and technology will be presented by world-renowned experts, startup founders, corporate executives, and venture capitalists.
Our annual innovation summit is especially geared to entrepreneurs, executives, investors, engineers and developers, and data scientists. The conference features a blend of inspirational keynotes, tech talks, and networking opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs. In the past seven summits, we have had 3,000+ attendees, 80+ media, and 140+ partners. Speaker affiliations included: Alibaba, Ant Financial, App Annie, Apus, Cisco, DCM, Facebook, Forbes, GE, GGV, Harvard University, Honeywell, IDG, JD, Lenovo, Linkedin, Matrix Partners, Netease, Peking University, PayPal, PwC, SAP, SAS, Square, Stanford University, Uber, Visa, VMWare, Woodside Capital Partners, Zynga.
Date: July 27, 2019 (Saturday), 9am to 6pm
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center
Theme: “Harmony” – Tech future in harmony between private sectors, government, and consumers.
- 5G and its implications to tech companies, IoT, consumers
- Cybersecurity and privacy and their impacts to businesses, consumers, and regulations
- Commerce and fintech: Past, Present, and Future
- Innovations in product, strategy, and business model
- Partha Ghosh, Managing Director, Partha S Ghosh & Associates; Formerly Sr Partner, McKinsey & Company; Adjunct Professor, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Professor of Practice, Gordon Institute, Tufts University
- Kartik Gada, Investment Banker, Hedge Fund Founder, Stanford Instructor, Founder of ATOM Institute
- Lu Zhang, Managing Director, Fusion Fund
- Han Shen, Founding Partner, iFly.vc
- Laszlo Gyorffy, President, Enterprise Development Group
- Chris McCann, General Partner, Proof of Capital
- Daniel Chatelain, Founder & CEO, Paykademy; Founder & Managing Director, The BayPay Forum
- Jin Wang, Director, AT&T
- Samir Raiyani, CEO, Dolcera
- Matthias De Bièvre, Founder and President, Visions
For sponsorship and exhibit booth, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.