Afrobytes started as a simple idea in 2016: Let’s connect the African Tech community with other global tech ecosystems.
Afrobytes offers an international event series like no other. Industry decision-makers and startups looking to transform the African markets will connect all across the world to shape the future of tech in Africa.
On March 16, 2020, we will explore with you the trends and the future of Tech in Africa.
Register now to hear from our network of CEOs, founders, industry leaders and investors on what’s going to make your company a success in international markets.
Join us at PayPal New York, 117 Barrow St – New York
Part 1: Diversity and Inclusion Across Borders
We believe diversity + inclusion = Better decision making at work.
The panelists will explore how and why diversity is important, key challenges they encountered, success stories and ideas for how each can help foster a more inclusive technical organization.
– “Leaders in Diversity and Inclusion: Lessons From Top Global Companies for African Nascent Tech Ecosystem.”
– “Strength in Diversity: An Opportunity for Africa’s Startups.”
– “Understanding The Complexity of Diversity and Inclusion in Europe.”
– “The Value of Diversity in Leadership Roles.”
Part 2: Building the Future of Financial Inclusion
No financial institution will survive in the future in emerging markets without Fintech. We will discuss Fintech’s impact on financial inclusion in emerging markets with a focus on the future most populated continent: Africa
– “Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals: The Role of Financial Inclusion.”
– “Why The Unbanked in Africa Could Be One of the Biggest Opportunities in Fintech History.”
– “A Dialogue with Startups who Shape the Future of Financial Inclusion.”
Part 3: Networking Cocktail