As the world gets smaller and smaller, VC-BootCamp’s mission is to build bridges between various innovation ecosystems around the world. In partnership with Stanford Me2We2020, VC-BootCamp supports governments, development banks, investment funds, incubators, and accelerators as they help entrepreneurs turn good ideas into great businesses. This innovation centric event, is hosted at Stanford GSB (not by Stanford) every year in the month of March.
Our goal is to shape a global innovation ecosystem that will:
- Boost start-ups and ideas from different parts of the world.
- Give access to impact driven investments to the most promising business concepts around the world.
This is what diversity really means.
In the spirit of continuing to build bridges between innovation ecosystems, and considering the profound changes in the world ( Brexit, Tade war…), we have decided to focus a promising emerging market: Africa
- Understanding Africa’s various innovation ecosystems.
- How governments and investors can build bridges between American and African ecosystems.
- What are the favorable African Markets?
- The impact of AI and FinTech on Africa innovation.
- Customer acquisition in Africa: how to?
Apply today and we hope to see you all on March 9th.