Join us for a special event that celebrates the spirit of MIT entrepreneurship!
From the dorm rooms to the labs, our talented founders and unique teams are solving the toughest problems across many industries. Come support the Martin Trust Center as you have so generously in the past, and help us launch these startups into escape velocity.
DEMO DAY SCHEDULE on Friday, September 9th:
• 3:00 pm – Doors open
• 4:00 pm – Demo Day live presentations begin on stage
• 6:30 pm – Demo Day reception in the tent outside of Kresge
• 8:30 pm – Event ends
DEMO DAY PROTOCOLS:
• Seating capacity is limited, so we recommend registering in advance.
• YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL INCLUDE AN ATTACHED TICKET THAT CAN BE PRINTED OUT OR SAVED TO YOUR PHONE. THIS TICKET INCLUDES YOUR QR CODE FOR ADMISSION – PLEASE HAVE THIS READY WHEN YOU CHECK INTO THE EVENT.
• Doors will open one hour prior to show time to accommodate potentially longer than usual check-in times.
We look forward to seeing you at Demo Day! Please note that all events, activities, and protocols are subject to change pending MIT and Commonwealth of Massachusetts guidelines.
Demo Day will also be live streamed on the web. For a link, and additional information, please visit https://entrepreneurship.mit.edu/accelerator/demo-day/
For the latest updates on MIT’s event safety protocols and guidelines, please visit https://now.mit.edu/policies/events/