ELEV8: Digital Assets addresses the latest trends and investment opportunities for digital assets, delivering discussions and debates around the largest opportunity in alternative investments in history.
The conference facilitates a pivotal dialogue between the most important stakeholders in the digital asset sector and existing financial system. Attendees will understand how decentralized finance continues to impact issues such as liquidity, derivatives, trading and infrastructure.
This transformative industry event brings together institutional investors, hedge funds, asset managers, family offices, and service providers to underline the current state of digital assets, securities and commodities forecasting opportunities over the next 12 months.
- Ada Kokoshi, Digital Product Development Lead & VP, State Street
- Paul Brodsky, Partner, Pantera Capital
- Anthony Pompliano, Co-Founder & Partner, Morgan Creek Capital
- Charles Bovaird, Senior Contributor, Forbes
- Amber Baldet, Founder, Cloyvr
- Sunayna Tuteja, Head of Digital Assets & DLT, TD Ameritrade
- Artem Korenyuk, Executive Director, Business Development and Fintech Strategy, DTCC
- Noah Perlman, Chief Compliance Officer, Gemini
- Matt Shapiro, Principle, Multicoin Capital
- Mikhal Gurevich, Founder, Dominion Capital
Institutions who have or are considering deploying capital into crypto markets, including angel/venture investors, ETF managers, financial advisors/wealth managers, hedge funds, insurance firms, mutual funds, pension funds, private equity, research analysts and RIAs.
Conference agenda: http://elev8con.com/digital-assets-nyc/agenda/
Get Involved: http://elev8con.com/digital-assets-nyc/contact-us/