On Wednesday, February 12, the Plug and Play FinTech team will be hosting a Corporate Innovation Workshop. Our goal is bring together corporate leaders and facilitate discussions in a variety of dynamic settings, doing so through a number of corporate, startup, and thought-leader presentations. Please see below for a rundown of the day’s agenda!
10:30am-10:35am: Opening Remarks from Plug and Play
10:35am-11:05am: Learning Session – Artificial Intelligence
- Listen to Nakhil Buduma as he discusses the contents of his book “Fundamentals of Deep Learning”.
11:05am-11:25am: Innovation Approaches – Deloitte
- Deloitte will present best innovation practices from the perspective of a leading consulting company in the FinTech space.
11:25am-11:45am: Innovation Approaches – USAA
- USAA will talk about their experience in establishing a Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) arm within their firm.
11:45am-12:05pm: Innovation Approaches – US Bank
- US Bank will highlight best innovation practices from the perspective of a large financial firm.
12:05pm-12:25pm: Innovation Approaches – Hitachi
- Hitachi will provide an international perspective on how to integrate a startup solution into a localized economy.
12:25pm-1:15pm: Lunch and Learn
- Enjoy complimentary lunches while listening to a pitch from an AI startup, followed by a joint review session on possible next steps.
There will be opportunities for dealflows and one-on-one meetings throughout the day. Times will be available starting in the early morning, and will continue upon the completion of the presentations. If you are interested in a dealflow, please submit individual requests before February 12.