Why it’s worth to attend?
In this event will talk through what makes great products and why data is essential for all modern businesses. We will try to better understand why data is still hard to access and use effectively? And finally, we will try to search for an answer: what will be the very next step in data-powered product development?
Planned outcomes from our event:
- Know-how exchange in the cross-vertical CTO environment working on top notch data powered products on the market (eCommerce, adTech, Blockchain, FinTech, etc.)
- Understand the context of building data centric organisation and promote data driven decisions processes within it.
- Learn how to approach organisation challenges from both tech & business perspective and build CTO community awareness around most critical aspects
1. Event Opening
2. Moderated panel discussion
Paweł Mikler, discussion moderator, 45min
- We will answer the questions like:
How to prevent an organisation for building wrong thing from CTO perspective?
Personal experiences in delivering value earlier (now vs future)?
What problems CTO’s have in their day to day work (talent acquisition, lack of resources, changing requirements, etc.)?
Examples of data – powered products features built at scale .
- What will be the next big step in data-powered product development, with our invited guests:
Matt Kamen, CTO at Foursquare
Craig Blitz, Product Director at Lightbend
Nicholas Joseph, CTO at Datalogue
Haris Dindo, Chief Data Scientist at Yewno
Alex Kuang, Software Engineer at Narrative
Marc-Antoine Nüssli, Chief Data Scientist at Datuman
Vishakh Null, CTO & co-Founder at Cryptonomic
3. Coffee break
4. A short walkthrough on data-powered panelists product examples (demos) built at scale
5. Q&A session