- Andrew Bosworth (VP AR/VR @ Facebook)
- Dan Chu (CPO @ Waymo)
- Dan Doctoroff (Founder and CEO @ Sidewalk Labs)
- Rachel Jarrett (President and COO @ Zola)
- Health and Life: Empowering Consumers with Their Own Data
- Disruption Beyond Streaming and Digital Publishing
- The Future of Sustainable Energy
- Can Technology Empower Education for All?
- FinTech: Fad or Future?
- The Next Generation Product Manager
- Innovations and Challenges in Mobility
- The Future of Work
- Looking Forward at Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Check out the full agenda
- Career Fair
- Demos, including a virtual meditation session
- Happy hour and networking
Learn more on our website
ABOUT TECH CONFERENCE
Technology is changing the way we live and work faster than ever before. Over the last decade, the world witnessed disruption in most major industries, and almost 90% of American adults will have a smartphone by 2020. While many of these changes improved human productivity and welfare, others increased inequality, corruption, and even violence. Some innovations brought both.
Tech Conference 25 is therefore focused on a discussion of two key questions: What changes does the next decade hold? How can we apply the lessons we learned from the past decade—technical, organizational, and social—to avoid making the same mistakes again?