Calling all MIT Students!
Are you an entrepreneur? Do you love to tackle real-life problems with impact? Are you curious about what it takes to build a FinTech startup with a viable and sustainable business model? Then, join us for the MEFTI 2020 session in Hong Kong from Aug. 20-29, 2020.
This is a 10-day-long, action-packed, FinTech startup bootcamp for students who attend MIT and the eight UGC-funded universities in Hong Kong. Most importantly, we cover travel and program expenses! Students who take part in the program will:
- Meet and form teams from different countries and different disciplines
- Visit emerging startups and companies and interact with seasoned industry executives in the Pearl River Delta
- Learn about emerging trends across different FinTech sectors
- Gain insights on how the financial services industry has been transformed
- Experience a cashless society in Shenzhen, one of the fastest growing digital economies in the world
- Build a viable business plan and proof of concept prototype to present your FinTech idea to a panel of judges
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit and skills that will help you succeed, wherever your career takes you
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be one of just 15 enterprising students from MIT who will join us in Hong Kong and Shenzhen for one week!
Learn more at our program website at http://meft.mit.edu.