**Miami Devcon will proceed as scheduled despite Covid-19
Miami Devcon will proceed. Keeping safety in mind, new virtual attendance options are available! Be a part of the action in Miami or live stream online.**
Miami’s inaugural emerging technology DevCon that bridges the gap between AI, Blockchain, Reality, Smart Cities & Impact.
On April 16th & 17th, Miami DevCon will welcome a diverse group of developers, engineers, investors, change agents and industry leaders. The conference agenda features a series of insightful talks, interactive panel discussions, workshops and solutions-based case studies developed by thought leaders and influencers in emerging tech.
Miami Devcon is excited to announce both virtual and physical attendance options to ensure access to all those who want to participate.
Whether you have a great DAAP, an awesome product, or an up and coming Start-up, Miami Devcon is the premier place to pitch your blockchain applications, ai and algorithms. Join the VIPs and investors for breakfast and dinner to network like a champion.
- Blockchain & Fintech:The Rise of DeFi
- Cyber Risk, Threats & Security
- Gamification, Big Data & Success
- Enhancing Diversity in Emerging Tech
- The Future of Work & Hiring
- Smart Cities & Sustainability
- And many more!
- Development with Augmented & Mixed Realities
- EcoData & Open Source Projects
- Avatars & Artificial Humans
- And more to come!
- Tim Draper – Founding Partner Draper Associates
- Paul Polizzotto – CEO at Givewith
- Akon – CEO & Co-founder of Akoin
- Phu Styles- Founder of Women in Blockchain
- Hon. James E. Campos – Director of Economic Impact US Department of Energy
Build | Inspire | Connect
See you there!