ABOUT THE PROGRAM (It is a sample program. Participating presenters and companies vary from program to program and cannot be guaranteed for any particular tour)
Navigating FinTech Disruption is a 5 day immersion experience into the FinTech landscape of Silicon Valley.
• Meet with executives of up to 20 of the most cutting-edge FinTech companies and accelerators
• Get advice from leading Silicon Valley experts
• Connect to and learn directly from top innovators and practitioners shaping the future of insurance, banking, and financial services
• Brainstorm approaches to turning disruptive threats into growth opportunities with Silicon Valley visionaries
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS • DIGITAL BANKING: Hear from the leaders who are creating frictionless user experiences and providing the best online and mobile apps. Brainstorm ideas on how to effectively compete and stay relevant.
• LENDING: Discuss the current state of online lending, its challenges, and opportunities. Discover trends that will change online lending in 2023-24
• PAYMENTS: Learn about disruption of the payment industry. Consider opportunities to ignore, acquire, partner, or compete with newcomers in the payment industry landscape
• BLOCKCHAIN: Everything you want to know about blockchain technology, its cutting-edge use cases and applications and how this technology is changing the future of money.
• BIG DATA: Explore the pillars of big data for wealth management. Visit companies that revolutionize the use of big data to create innovative business models that were not possible before.
• INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT): Discover how sensor-based data and connected devices can be leveraged to generate meaningful risk insights.
• REGULATION TECH: Get introduced to the technology that is helping companies better understand and manage risks.
PROGRAM AGENDA(This schedule is tentative and features past speakers and participating companies. Subject to change without prior notice)Day 1
THE FINTECH REVOLUTION – DRIVERS, PLAYERS, WINNERS
Technology leadership changes at breakneck speed exceeded only by the pace of change in the Financial Services. Discuss with prominent VC investors and newly minted start-ups incubated by companies such as 500 Startups and RocketSpace the roots of the FinTech revolution and the role of technology innovations in the battle for the financial services market.
BANKING DISRUPTED: UNBUNDLING PERSONAL FINANCES
Meet with the rapidly growing FinTech companies such as NerdWallet, Token, Affirm and Abra to explore how consumers and small businesses clarity around all of the life’s financial decisions, how credit card business is evolving and what it means for the established financial services organizations.
THE FUTURE OF MONEY
Blockchain, bitcoin, peer-to-peer lending, and AI are just a sample of innovations that you’ll learn about during Day 3. Hear from companies such as Bitpay, Prosper, Hyperwallet and Syndeo about the future of money. Brainstorm on ways to get ready for the next wave of tech disruption.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND E-COMMERCE
Explore the next generation risk management and anti-fraud services for the e-commerce ecosystem with cutting-edge solution providers such as Identity Mind. Brainstorm about how to overcome the regulation and compliance challenges of working with FinTech companies. Learn from companies such as the Western Union the frameworks to assess, establish and develop partnerships with FinTech businesses.
LESSONS ON CORPORATE INNOVATION
Hear from the leaders of established companies such as BNY Mellon, CitiVentures, Mercedes, and IBM case studies on successfully implementing various corporate innovation strategies – building an innovation center, creating corporate venture fund and others. Learn from the world-famous Silicon Valley companies such as Airbnb, Google, Autodesk how to set up and maintain the innovative culture and successfully compete in the digital economy.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
• Program participation
• Transfers between company visits
• Lunches (Mon-Fr)
• Hotel accommodation
If you prefer to book and pay for your own accommodation, contact us to request a registration code.
Please read Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing your ticket. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
OUR RECENT FINTECH PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS