Please join the Urban Institute for our sixth annual housing finance symposium, Reimagining Housing: Closing the Equity and Supply Gaps.
This day-long conference at Urban’s brand-new conference center in L’Enfant Plaza, will explore housing policy issues including rethinking the city, new building technologies and innovations in the face of climate change, the politics of housing policy, and how fintech can change the credit and tenure choice landscape. Past symposia brought together more than 200 government officials, housing finance policymakers, industry thought leaders, and academics.
- Jared Bernstein, Senior Fellow, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Brian Brooks, Chief Legal Officer, Coinbase
- Raj Date, Managing Partner, Fenway Summer Ventures
- Lynn Fisher, Senior Advisor for Economics, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Carol Galante, I. Donald Terner Distinguished Professor of Affordable Housing and Urban Policy and Faculty Director, Terner Center for Housing Innovation at University of California, Berkeley
- Laurie Goodman, Vice President, Housing Finance Policy, Urban Institute
- Regis Hadiaris, Executive Director, Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans
- Adrienne Harris, Gates Foundation Senior Research Fellow at the Center on Finance, Law, and Policy, University of Michigan
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
- Melissa Koide, Chief Executive Officer and Director, FinRegLab
- Jeb Mason, Partner, The Cypress Group
- Jim Parrott, Nonresident Fellow, Urban Institute
- Bharat Ramamurti, Economic Advisor, Senator Elizabeth Warren
Check-in and breakfast will be available at 8:00 a.m. and the program will begin promptly at 8:45 a.m. Please contact email@example.com with questions regarding this event.
Support for this event is provided by FICO, Genworth Financial, and Quicken Loans, as well as the Housing Finance Innovation Forum. For more information on the Urban Institute’s funding principles, go to urban.org/fundingprinciples.