STRICTLY BY INVITATION
Beyond the Zero Sum Game - Partnering for Success
As collaborations between Financial Institutions and FinTechs progress, we’re presented with opportunities to rethink the co-creation process, traditional offerings and business models. You’re invited to join a curated group discussion covering open banking, fraud and KYC, applied AI in banking and corporate innovation strategies.
In collaboration with
- Competition and cooperation among major mobile payment services
- Competition and cooperation with the banking system
- New opportunities and types of services unlocked by mobile payments
- The business model of mobile payments
- Challenges to growth and driving customer adoption
- Payments as a strategic initiative
- Big tech in mobile payments
What’s all the buzz about AI and FinTech in Montréal?
In partnership with Finance Montréal, Québec Government Office in NY is pleased to invite you to come and discover North America’s best kept secret in FinTech- Montréal. During the New York FinTech Week, a group of rising FinTech startups, investors and financial institutions will be present to network with NYC's financial ecosystem.
Please join Latham & Watkins for a breakfast briefing as part of 2019 New York FinTech Week. Amidst accelerating change in the financial services industry, the panelists will share their insights and experience regarding:
- Different paths for a technology company to become a regulated FinTech company
- Challenges and opportunities associated with different offering structures, including partnering with an existing financial institution that would provide the regulated products/services or obtaining the regulatory authority to offer them independently.