Our expert hosts, Kate Moody and Benjamin Ensor are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Kate Drew, DIrector of Research, CCG Catalyst
- Martin Sokk, CEO & Co-Founder, Lightyear
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Ramp raises at downround and Adyen share value drops
- Lightyear launches B2B investment accounts targeted at ‘solopreneurs’
- Goldman Sachs plans sale to concentrate on the ultra-wealthy
- Monzo tops CMA’s list of best banks
- NALA enters Nigeria to drive cross-border payments
- Africa’s $3 Billion Payment Startup Flutterwave Presses Ahead With IPO Plans
- Banking jokes make it on the list of the best from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Kate Drew and Martin Sokk.