Our expert host, Benjamin Ensor, is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Collin Galster, Head of International at Nova Credit
- Shaun Puckrin, VP of Product at Checkout.com
- Amelia Isaacs, Senior Reporter at Altfi
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- HSBC and Nova Credit offer international credit history checks to UK immigrants
- Mercedes-Benz and Mastercard roll out in-car payments
- Standard Life and Moneyhub launch a pensions dashboard
- Checkout.com launch their own network tokens
- JP Morgan Chase ban crypto payments
- Fujitsu trial Gen-AI in Japanese banks
- Swift and Wise team up
- A hapless lorry driver disguises £70,000 of criminal cash as a sandwich
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Amelia Isaacs, Collin Galster, and Shaun Puckrin.