Our expert host Ross Gallagher is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Simon Merchant, Co-Founder & CEO at Flagstone
- Fliss Berridge, Director and Co-Founder at Ordo
- Gerisha Nadaraju, a Product Ops Consultant formerly at TrueLayer and Dojo
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Apple Pay launch iPhone Wallet in the UK, but face an antitrust lawsuit in the US
- Revolut take a step closer to getting their banking licence
- Financial wellbeing app Mintago raises $4.75m in growth funding
- Saga and Flagstone launch a savings platform for the over 50s
- Weavr shuts down Comma seven months after acquisition
- Experian launches checking account and debit card
- Jamie Dimon predicts a three day working week
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Fliss Berridge, Gerisha Nadaraju, and Simon Merchant.