Our expert hosts, Benjamin Ensor and Kate Moody, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Pranav Sood, Executive GM, EMEA at Airwallex
- Jeremy Balkin, Founder of TodayPay
- Randy Fernando, VP of Product at Marqeta
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Former J.P. Morgan fintech lead launches Refund-as-a-Service platform TodayPay
- Airwallex continues expansion into LATAM with acquisition of MexPago
- Money 20/20 to launch TwentyFold, a communication platform for finance professionals
- Marqeta launches a credit card platform
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issues its open-banking proposal
- FCA to lift the ban on banker's bonuses
- The Central Bank of UAE to launch payments platform Aani
- A WhatsApp scammer goes firal after his target shares conversation on social media
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Jeremy Balkin and Pranav Sood.