Our expert hosts, David Barton-Grimley and Kate Moody, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Mariela Hunter, a fractional COO
- Mark Mullen, CEO of Atom Bank
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- US bank-owned Early Warning to launch digital wallet Paze next year in an attempt to fend off big tech
- Atom Bank raises £100 million in equity funding
- Deutsche Bank plans to close half of all Postbank branches by 2026
- Railsr get a £20m investment just months after insolvency proceedings
- KFH rolls out Shari’a-compliant digital youth bank
- Swiss retailer Coop partners with embedded finance firm additiv to launch ‘superapp’ Coop Finance+
- Innovate Finance introduce first ‘Pride in Fintech Powerlist’
PLUS, what fintech would you bring back from the dead? Halloween has brought out the morbid and nostalgic in all of us!
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Mariela Hunter and Mark Mullen.