Our expert hosts, 11:FS Ventures Director Ross Gallagher, is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Matt Cooper, Co-CEO at Crowdcube
- Valentina Kristensen, Director of Growth & Communications at Oaknorth
- Olivia Minnock, Senior Partnership Manager at mmob and formerly the editor of Fintech Alliance
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Investment platform Crowdcube acquires Semper
- OakNorth move into business banking
- Adyen and Plaid team up in the US
- German digital bank N26 pull out of Brazil after three years
- Klarna set up UK holding company as they eye IPO
- John Lewis launches new BNPL products
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Matt Cooper, Olivia Minnock, and Valentina Kristensen.