Our expert host Kate Moody is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Andrew Brown, CEO & Co-Founder at Check
- Stew Cofer, Head of EMEA Payment Specialists & Embedded Finance at J. P. Morgan
- Nicole Casperson, Founder & Author at Fintech Is Femme
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Check Launches New Tools to Help Build and Scale Payroll Businesses
- J.P. Morgan plans to expand presence in Abu Dhabi
- Australian banks roll out new scam protection measures with the Scam-Safe Accord
- Kroo Bank surpass £2 million in their first round of crowdfunding
- Embedded sustainability fintech ekko and Tusk curate portfolio of African conservation projects
- BNPL fuels an all-time spending record for Cyber Monday
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Andrew Brown, Nicole Casperson, and Stew Cofer.