Our expert host, David Barton-Grimley, is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Sophie Winwood, Co-founder WVCE and Fintech Investor
- Roisin Levine, Head of UK and Europe at Wise Platform
- Oliver Smith, Managing Editor and Head of Content at AltFi
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Robinhood brings its stock trading platform to the UK
- Allica Bank partners with Wise to bolster cross-border payments for UK SMEs
- N26 partners with Upvest to offer ETF trading
- Adyen to act as Klarna’s acquiring bank
- Waave and Gr4vy Bring Pay by Bank Solution to Merchants Across Australia
- Barclays announce branch closures amid rumours of £1 billion cost-cutting plan
- Natwest create a board game to educate people about modern scams
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Oliver Smith, Roisin Levine , and Sophie Winwood.