Our expert hosts, Benjamin Ensor and Rachel Pandyan, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Aditi Subbarao, Global Financial Services Lead at Instabase
- Megan Cooper, Chief Product Officer at ClearBank
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space – Christmas pun edition:
- AI'll be Home for Christmas – CaixaBank create 100-person strong team to work exclusively on GenAI
- TikTok Merrily on High – the social media platform buy a 75% stake in Indonesian payments firm Tokopedia
- All I Want for Christmas is the UAE – Network International and Huawei join forces in the UAE
- Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing… a $750m VC fund – Canapi launch new fund to support US fintechs
- Christmas in the Citi – Colombian B2B fintech Supra gets investment from Citibank
- Making a list, checking it twice… – gonna find out who's on your fintech naughty or nice list
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Aditi Subbarao and Megan Cooper.