An intro session of how to launch a startup with impact by a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, investor, and author. This is part of Startup Series (explore other related events from the Organizer page). read more about the speaker, it’s latest book and much more.
Purpose: Learn the foundation of entrepreneur with impact and how to convert idea into funded startup using emerging tech and tap into new markets of net zero transition with projected $200 Trillion USD! All Onsite guests with compelling innovatin will be referred to top accelerators and investors at no cost.
Audience: Current and Future Startup Founders at pre-launch to B stage across industries (Digital, Hardware, and Scientific). Enterprise, Consumer, Health, Energy, FinTech, Media and Sciences.
Format: Dual Session (Onsite* + Streamed Online**) at same time
Agenda: Excerpt from The Future of Innovation Book.
• Impact Innovating (How to create product or service) with sustainability built-in
• Assessing your Fundability
• How Investors Makes Decision
• Fundraising Myth and Mistakes
• QA exclusive to Print Book Holders*
Onsite Ticket: Open to all onsite attendees and include 1 print book (you will receive detailed check in instruction 48h prior, you book will be handed during this session. Book Signing extra 20 min session
Online: **Up to 20 Free eBook available per session to all registered guests from academia with .edu email address.
Note: zoom check-in email will be send 48h prior to the event date. *Given the high volume of questions, will only answer the one from readers who purchased a print book (have it handy during the QA call).
Capacity: 100 attendees per session
Book Ordering: available globally at major and local bookstores: Amazon, Apple, Google, Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound, Bookshop, Strand, Harvard, Book inc, or Access major bookstores links
Book Overview: The Future of Innovation: A Founder Journey on how to succeed as a Startup, Venture Capital or Corporate Innovator. You’ll learn how-to from “Idea to IPO” through five focus areas:
• What’s Innovation, it’s history, what’s not innovation, and how to make idea disruptive.
• A deep dive into global innovation hubs and how to enables policies that drive impact.
• Walk-through on building innovation with future technology that’s urgently needed now.
• Launch a startup, grow and attract investors in a $30 trillion market (impact/ESG/SRI).
• When and how to exit (Acquisition, IPO, or M&A), with do/don’t execution roadmap
**Print Book Signing (Happy Hours): Hosted every other month in New York, Boston and San Francisco Bay Area. you will receive an invite to the nearest upcoming event, along Workshop session (if you selected yes during your ticket check out).