Five years ago, The Information founder & Editor-in-Chief Jessica Lessin created The WTF Summit (Women in Tech, Media and Finance) to inspire and connect the next generation of ambitious leaders. Over the years, the WTF experience has transformed the typical women’s business conference into a highly impactful gathering for an elite and deeply engaged community of important women on all rungs of the professional ladder.
This year’s event, a special celebration timed to The Information’s 10th Anniversary, is taking on a new form and expanding to make space for the growing challenges faced by current and future leaders. Attendees will gather at the Estate Yountville in Napa on October 25–26, leaving with actionable tactics and ideas on how to advance their careers.
Lessin has carefully curated a list of speakers to dive into the most exciting and challenging issues of the moment across technology, from artificial intelligence and fintech to the future of media and investing.
Speakers to include (see full list here):
• Katy Perry, Singer-songwriter, CEO, Katy Perry Collections, Co-founder, De Soi
• Sophia Amoruso, Founder & General Partner, Trust Fund, Founder & CEO, Business Class, Founder, Nasty Gal & Girlboss
• Kara Nortman, Co-founder, Angel City & Monarch Collective
• Jackie Reses, Chair & CEO, Lead Bank
• Rebecca Blumenstein, President, Editorial, NBC News
• Julia Hartz, CEO & Co-founder, Eventbrite
• Valerie Capers Workman, Chief Legal Officer, Handshake (former VP of People, Tesla)
• Jaleh Rezaei, Co-founder & CEO, Mutiny
• Daniela Amodei, Co-founder & President, Anthropic
• Arlan Hamilton, Founder & Managing Partner, Backstage Capital
• Sara Hooker, Head of Cohere for AI, Cohere
When you purchase a ticket, you’ll have access to:
• A wine country-inspired dinner with other attendees, followed by an evening session of content on Wednesday, October 25th
• An action-packed day of interviews, panels, breakouts and mentor sessions on Thursday, October 26th, wrapping with a networking party (and maybe a little wine tasting!)
• Plenty of time for networking with fellow attendees to build and deepen your professional network
• Other optional activities before and after WTF should you wish to extend your time in Napa to relax and recharge
We are excited to also offer a VIP experience for this year’s WTF Summit. VIP Access tickets will include the following:
• VIP/Early check-in for WTF starting at 4:30 pm
• An invitation to an intimate private reception hosted by Jessica Lessin on Wednesday afternoon
• Access to a quiet workspace during the event should you need to step away for a call or work during the summit.
• A VIP lunch experience on Thursday, October 26th with other VIP attendees
• Guaranteed reserved seating for main stage sessions
Thank you to our partners, BCG, Latham & Watkins, Roku, and Snap for their support of this year’s event.
—Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note, as an attendee you’ll be included in the event’s attendee list. You may also be photographed during the event and photos may be posted to our site or on social media. Contact a member of our team if you do not wish to be photographed on the day of the event.